EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Release Clauses - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Release Clauses

#1 Mitglied ist offline   pardiimre 

• Managerlevel 2
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 30. November 2011 - 14:13

I bought some players for ridiculous fees because of their "Offer from abroad" release clause which was set to 50%. I bought three 24-year-old 85 rated players for a total of 22 Million and I sold my players from the same positions for about 40 Million. (difficulity normal)

Teams should use these clauses much more wisely and not accept these kind of contracts. At least they should increase that 50% to 100 or 125%. It makes us easy to buy great players. Sometimes it's okay but I bought two players form Bayern and one from Milan. At least they should've been smaller clubs, but they werent.
Manchester United, Ferrari, FC United

#2 Mitglied ist offline   AguantePastore 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 01. December 2011 - 01:51

Beitrag anzeigenpardiimre sagte am 30. November 2011 - 14:13:

I bought some players for ridiculous fees because of their "Offer from abroad" release clause which was set to 50%. I bought three 24-year-old 85 rated players for a total of 22 Million and I sold my players from the same positions for about 40 Million. (difficulity normal)

Teams should use these clauses much more wisely and not accept these kind of contracts. At least they should increase that 50% to 100 or 125%. It makes us easy to buy great players. Sometimes it's okay but I bought two players form Bayern and one from Milan. At least they should've been smaller clubs, but they werent.

I bougt Gotze at his prime for half price that way, LOL.

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0