EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: FM08 update database to season 09-10 - Rabesandratana - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

FM08 update database to season 09-10 - Rabesandratana

#1 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 17. December 2009 - 22:24

I'm doing database patches for Fifa Manager 08 for a couple of years and now I decide to give you chanse to know about my new patch. My new patch will be available in 1st March. This mega-patch will contain real squads with all janauary transfers. I deleted the original database becase I want to recreate all the players.

Some hot screenshoots with my recently work
Eingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes Bild
Eingefügtes Bild

Also the Dutch National Team will call up now the real players but still you can not manage them :blink:
Eingefügtes Bild

If you are interesed for this mega patch I expect some little help from you guys, maybe someone who can make players pics in Gimp or Photoshop. Or new kits for 2009-2010 season.

Cheers :(

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Rabesandratana bearbeitet: 17. December 2009 - 22:39

this summer next update for fifa manager 08 will be available

#2 Mitglied ist offline   smbtouch 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 18. December 2009 - 14:52

Beitrag anzeigenRabesandratana sagte am 17.12.2009 - 22:24:

Also the Dutch National Team will call up now the real players but still you can not manage them :blink:
Eingefügtes Bild

If you are interesed for this mega patch I expect some little help from you guys, maybe someone who can make players pics in Gimp or Photoshop. Or new kits for 2009-2010 season.

Cheers :(

How did you managed to do this, i guess you replaced countries? Which country slot have you used?

#3 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 18. December 2009 - 15:35

Beitrag anzeigensmbtouch sagte am 18.12.2009 - 14:52:

How did you managed to do this, i guess you replaced countries? Which country slot have you used?

Holland NT replace San Marino.

#4 Mitglied ist offline   vivacook 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 18. December 2009 - 16:57

Looks good.

The wage structure needs correcting as well.

Wages very incorrect in 08.

Players earn £128 per week. I think not!

Does anyone know how to alter this?
I have tried the Contract Extension file but no luck.

#5 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 18. December 2009 - 17:37

Beitrag anzeigenvivacook sagte am 18.12.2009 - 16:57:

Looks good.

The wage structure needs correcting as well.

Wages very incorrect in 08.

Players earn £128 per week. I think not!

Does anyone know how to alter this?
I have tried the Contract Extension file but no luck.

For me wages are fine. For example, Drogba earn 132.000 £ per week and this is realistic.

#6 Mitglied ist offline   vivacook 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 19. December 2009 - 15:35

Beitrag anzeigenRabesandratana sagte am 18.12.2009 - 16:37:

For me wages are fine. For example, Drogba earn 132.000 £ per week and this is realistic.

Drogba and co are fine yes....but in the lower leagues players earn less than minimum wage.
£92 for a player in Div 2.

How do we change this...does anyone know?

#7 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 19. December 2009 - 15:53

Beitrag anzeigenvivacook sagte am 19.12.2009 - 15:35:

Drogba and co are fine yes....but in the lower leagues players earn less than minimum wage.
£92 for a player in Div 2.

How do we change this...does anyone know?

Rising LVL for most of the players from lower divison. High LVL but poor talent. This is my solution. When LVL is higher, wage player is rising. I think players from 2nd division deserved more than 50-60 LVL. Of course, not all the players. Most of them have default skill in original database but in my patch they will be customized by me.

#8 Mitglied ist offline   Spursandmilan 

• Managerlevel 4

Geschrieben 19. December 2009 - 15:57

Great work mate, I'm really looking forward to this.

#9 Mitglied ist offline   played1977 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 26. January 2010 - 22:14

This is great Rabesandratana I have been playing FM09 / FM2010 but FM08 is still the best by far, but here is a question, is there a way of changing the dates in FM08 so that it thinks it is season 09 / 2010 that way it would be like having the game as of today, so for example as the ages in your screen shots are out of date by 2 years, it change them to be correct as of today... i.e Drogba 31 instead of 29!

If that makes sense!

PLAYED1977

#10 Mitglied ist offline   vivacook 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. January 2010 - 10:44

If we could find the solution to that, that would be brilliant.

Any ideas anyone?

08 is the only version worth playing (for the 3d match).

#11 Mitglied ist offline   played1977 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. January 2010 - 14:16

I would think it is just a case of finding the right config file... it must have a single date in which it works out the age of players etc. I dont think EA / BF would help us but there must be a way. How good would that be, if we could add that into the good work Rabesandratana is doing with his patch!

I have some of the config files at work and EA graph, I am going to have a look about and see what I can find, but I aint no programmer!

PLAYED1977

#12 Mitglied ist offline   vivacook 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. January 2010 - 14:55

If you open database in the main file (where the config is ) and extract country 14, this is the english version.

How you alter this to suit...I dont know.

#13 Mitglied ist offline   played1977 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 27. January 2010 - 15:04

You could amend just one database, you would have to do them all or it would cause problems I think... sarakin has posted on another post of mine that this is not possible!!! Shame, but the mega patch will still be great and if the ages of the players are out by a year or two I can cope with that... it would be great to have FM08 running with current data, but not to worry.

Rabesandratana I can make player pics if you need me to help, normally make them in GIMP.

PLAYED1977

#14 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 02. February 2010 - 23:23

Beitrag anzeigenplayed1977 sagte am 27.01.2010 - 15:04:

You could amend just one database, you would have to do them all or it would cause problems I think... sarakin has posted on another post of mine that this is not possible!!! Shame, but the mega patch will still be great and if the ages of the players are out by a year or two I can cope with that... it would be great to have FM08 running with current data, but not to worry.

Rabesandratana I can make player pics if you need me to help, normally make them in GIMP.

PLAYED1977

Will be great to help me with some quality player pictures. Not much, maybe 30-40 pics in next two months. I already have over 40.000 players pictures but still not be enough because some young stars don't have. I will sent you some pics for Gimp Edit.

Unfortunately I don't have now any help and I need to do all the work alone. Many people play Fifa Manager 10 and they don't want to help me for this Fifa Manager 08 patch. For this reason patch will be released later than 1 March. Maybe middle of April. (probably 24 April when will be my birthday :P and this patch can be like a gift :) )

I have already edit 19 teams from Premier League, 5 from Ligue 1, 9 from Serie A, 5 from La Liga, 4 from Bundesliga, 1 from Portugal, 1 from Japan, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia. I have added reserve team and real youth players for teams in Premier League and France. Now I need to finish the transfers from this January window. Is still a lot to work but I am sure this will be the best patch.

About the players age. I can't do nothing, they will be 2 years young like the real age. I've tried to change the calendar to start from 1 july 2009 in the game but no result. EA Sports guys will never help us to fix this problem because they want to sell Fifa M 10. But for me is not such a big problem. If you like Fm 08 so much you cand played with this little problem :blink:

#15 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 03. February 2010 - 18:41

Some new screenshoots:
Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Rabesandratana bearbeitet: 03. February 2010 - 18:45

#16 Mitglied ist offline   berbatov_00 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 07. February 2010 - 10:45

Rabesandratana :
About the players age. I can't do nothing, they will be 2 years young like the real age. I've tried to change the calendar to start from 1 july 2009 in the game but no result. EA Sports guys will never help us to fix this problem because they want to sell Fifa M 10. But for me is not such a big problem. If you like Fm 08 so much you cand played with this little problem :lol:
[/quote]

first sorry for my bad english...
maybe when you create players you can reduce player's birthday with 2 years ago...but this maybe is a problem in historical date ... i don't know but will be briliant because otherwise , if I play with REAL MADRID , higuain is 20 year and he is 78-80 lv in FM 10 database , and his price is 20 mln , if he is 18 years old and 80 lv his price will be more than 30 mln (that every player will be more expensive and beter because high level and younger )... and van nistelroy and raul soon retried in FM 10 because they are 32-33 years old( I will use them 1 year and then I will use higuain and benzema ) ... are now if we don't change players ages they will be 30-31 years old and in this case I will have 5 super stars strikers with long conract raul ,benzema ,nistelroy ,ronaldo and higuain..otherwise if they are 30 years old florentino peres doesn't be bought benzema , because he have higuain ,raul, nistelroy , and one super star ronaldo ...and guti salgado will be younger and he does need alonso and arbeloa.....and this is in many teams because the FM 10 database is such , because the players a older and teams needs fresh young players....this make game not real ... ;)

this is a little problems , which I will ignored to play my favorite game FM 08 ... but will be briliant if we find the solution for the problem with date...

Dieser Beitrag wurde von berbatov_00 bearbeitet: 07. February 2010 - 10:46

#17 Mitglied ist offline   Luke 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 07. February 2010 - 19:59

You sir, are a GOD :lol:

I'll try and find a tutorial on how to do player pics then i'll give you some help.

Any ones in particular? Don't want to be doing ones you've already got. :P

#18 Mitglied ist offline   berbatov_00 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 07. February 2010 - 20:18

I olso can make player pictures for game ... give me same pics to work

Dieser Beitrag wurde von berbatov_00 bearbeitet: 07. February 2010 - 20:36

#19 Mitglied ist offline   Rabesandratana 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 08. February 2010 - 16:08

I have two picture for test for you guys. Just make tranparent in TGA format (is not necesary the players editor code). When is done, upload and send me. If you are good you can make pictures for this mega-patch. Thanks! PICS

On my website now you can find some new screenshoots.

About the players age. I can't make two years old (chage the birthday) because all the pictures will not be available in the game. To make again players pictures to be available, is necesary to change all editor codes for every player picture. I have over 40.000 pics. I'm not so crazy to do that!
:lol: I know, Benzema or Higuain will be very expensive (over 20 mil Euro) but in the original database Rooney (21 age) is 45 mil POUNDS.

I need some help: I know very well how to share skills for players from Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1 and Serie A. I don't know very well players from south-america or some talents from other country. IF YOU ARE FROM ARGENTINA, BRASIL, JAPAN, HOLLAND, SERBIA, BULGARIA, OR OTHER COUNTRY LET ME KNOW ABOUT SOME GOOD PLAYERS.

ALSO I NEED SOME HELP FOR LOWER DIVISON FROM ENGLAND (CHAMPIONSHIP , div 1-2-3). IF YOU ARE FROM ENGLAND HELP ME WITH SOME INFORMATION ABOUT SMALL CLUBS!

YOU CAN SEEND ME SOME YOUTOUBE MOVIES WITH PLAYERS FROM YOUR COUNTRY. I WANT TO MAKE THIS PATCH MORE REALISTIC THAN ORIGINAL DATABASE.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Rabesandratana bearbeitet: 08. February 2010 - 16:25

#20 Mitglied ist offline   berbatov_00 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 10. February 2010 - 10:43

does your patch wokr with megapatch 5.0 from fmcorner.4players.de....I can help you with Bulagia , i know the bulgarian database well....I will show you screenshots with squards and skills...i can give you a player pics ...send me your email to personal masage

Dieser Beitrag wurde von berbatov_00 bearbeitet: 10. February 2010 - 11:07

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0