EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch

#1 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Gruppe: User
  • Interests:Simulation & Management

Geschrieben 21. May 2014 - 14:03

Hi there,

I was bored playing FIFAM08, so I started hacking into FIFAM14 trying to figure out if I can make it as joyful as it was in FIFAM08, so I worked on my FIFAM 14 3D AI patch work. If you play FIFAM14, please kindly try my patch and report back so we can fix it together and make it even more fun to play!

Some things to consider :

[1] There are 2 patches inside one zipped file, one with standard camera and one with my old FIFAM08 camera settings, I loved my special camera settings because I went deep into developing team strategy / movements. If you do choose to play with my camera settings you may want to turn on all players name on field so you can grab more understanding if your strategy works or not.
[2] Team movements. Put attention on player to player distance when you develop your movements strategy as it will influence the kinds of ball passings choosen by AI on field.
[3] Player attributes are divided into 0-31 (poor), 32-61 (average), 62-91 (good), beyond 92 (excelent). So you can adjust specific training for your players.
[4] Set you defense and man marking carefully, player speed is significantly making difference in this patch.

I tried to bring my patching knowledge and the greatness of FIFAM08 into my patch for FIFAM14, please kindly test & enjoy.

The patches can be retrieved from my thread in English Section, please join discussion here

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Let's Enjoy The Last Edition of FIFA Manager !

LATIFOLIA FIFAM [13/14] 3D AI Patch

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Sabbel09 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 21. May 2014 - 17:22

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 21. May 2014 - 14:03:

Hi there,

I was bored playing FIFAM08, so I started hacking into FIFAM14 trying to figure out if I can make it as joyful as it was in FIFAM08, so I worked on my FIFAM 14 3D AI patch work. If you play FIFAM14, please kindly try my patch and report back so we can fix it together and make it even more fun to play!

Some things to consider :

[1] There are 2 patches inside one zipped file, one with standard camera and one with my old FIFAM08 camera settings, I loved my special camera settings because I went deep into developing team strategy / movements. If you do choose to play with my camera settings you may want to turn on all players name on field so you can grab more understanding if your strategy works or not.
[2] Team movements. Put attention on player to player distance when you develop your movements strategy as it will influence the kinds of ball passings choosen by AI on field.
[3] Player attributes are divided into 0-31 (poor), 32-61 (average), 62-91 (good), beyond 92 (excelent). So you can adjust specific training for your players.
[4] Set you defense and man marking carefully, player speed is significantly making difference in this patch.

I tried to bring my patching knowledge and the greatness of FIFAM08 into my patch for FIFAM14, please kindly test & enjoy.

The patches can be retrieved from my thread in English Section, please join discussion here

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Hello, the patch is great, almost perfect. It's really fun playing with the FM13. Such a great game, I have not seen so far

#3 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 21. May 2014 - 17:40

Beitrag anzeigenSabbel09 sagte am 21. May 2014 - 17:22:

Hello, the patch is great, almost perfect. It's really fun playing with the FM13. Such a great game, I have not seen so far

Thanks for testing it, I need more feedbacks so we can make it more enjoyable. Btw, did u play with standard camera or my special camera setting ?

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Sabbel09 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 21. May 2014 - 17:57

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 21. May 2014 - 17:40:

Thanks for testing it, I need more feedbacks so we can make it more enjoyable. Btw, did u play with standard camera or my special camera setting ?

I Play with the Standard camera

#5 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 28. May 2014 - 17:50

Hi there,

I updated the patch, so now reach 2.0 version. This patch was originated by my sadness as there may not be FIFA Manager anymore in the future. I'm currently trying to patch FIFAM14 hardly so I can enjoy the last edition of FIFA Manager as I ever enjoyed it on FIFAM08.

As for the v.1.0 it was my trial and error as I was learning and transitioning myself from FIFAM08 engine into FIFAM14 engine. Here is now the ver 2.0 patch which I think is most badass patch I can ever make for FIFAM14 (well, at least untill next badass version).

I skipped FIFAM09/10/11/12/13 patching because I was so angry for long time there was no upgrade for 3D AI engine. Knowing that we will not see any new release of FIFA Manager in the near future I think I'll do my best to share what I can get/make from this FIFAM14 engine.

Some things to consider in this ver 2.0 :

[1] Lots of variable changes and adjustments, to make score realistic. Ver 1.0 was my trial and error as I'm learning FIFAM14 engine, and this ver 2.0 is the most thoughtfull patch I can make for FIFAM14. AI difficulties work both ways (CPU & You) and can only be tamed by excellent tactical settings. So if you lose your game or getting beaten by CPU teams you are the one to blame (seriously, we are the manager).
[2] Player attributes are now divided into 0-10 (poor), 11-70 (average), 71-90 (good), beyond 90 (excelent). So you can adjust specific training for your players and if you want to see let's say player speed differences you can refer to this attribute ranges.
[3] Set you tactical movements and defense (man marking) much more carefully, all player attributes are now shown better on the field. You can tell which player is good which player is bad.

Tips:
Try put your wingers into CREATIVE mode, FREE ROLE and LONGSHOOT in their individual orders, you wont believe what you are about to see. Even better play it with my special camera settings.

As usual, there are 2 patches inside one zipped file, one with standard camera and one with my old FIFAM08 camera settings, I loved my special camera settings because I went deep into developing team strategy / movements. If you do choose to play with my camera settings you may want to turn on all players name on field so you can grab more understanding if your strategy works or not.

The patch is available on my signature. I only keep the latest version so what you get from my signature link is always the latest version.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

#6 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 30. May 2014 - 01:23

I'm currently working on ver. 3.0 patch, I just can't stop patching as I am now really obsessed to replace FIFAM08 with this FIFAM14 edition, so I tried hard to bring the FIFAM08 AI greatness into this FIFAM14.

I thought ver 2.0 of my patch was the best I can do with FIFAM14 engine, thank God I was wrong. After bit more tinkering I found more surprising variable effects in FIFAM14 which I believe if put in correct settings can deliver almost the same greatness as FIFAM08.

One thing I like from FIFAM08 is it's "Unpredictability" so we can never know how the match will go and how the tactics delievered on 3D field, so many surprising movements, I think I just found out how to do that in FIFAM14.

If everything went nicely I think I can deliver the 3.0 patch early June, so far I have made few radical changes from 2.0 and I am really2 surprised by the results.

#7 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 31. May 2014 - 22:20

Version 3.0 has been released.

Notable changes in ver 3.0:

[1] Realistic scores, fouls and carding.
[2] Tactical aware movements. Players now are trying to follow your instructions carefully. If you want your player movements truly represent your tactics you need to prioritize TEAM_WORK training on them, put 100% commitment level (until red color) in tactics and have each one of them good individual passing skills.
[3] Surprising outcomes depending on tactical settings. Especially if played more towards CREATIVE and FREE_ROLE.
[4] Fine tuned camera settings provided for better tactical understanding, you will be fully entertained.
[5] Less player injury & player moral drops (this may require to start new game)
[6] Attribute ranges now are 40 (poor), 70 (average), 80 (good), 90 (excellent). Refer to that when you train your player specific skill.

Tips:

- Build-Up play is highly dependent on your tactical movements and TEAM_WORK training. Also you need to play cautious passings and close movements to not lose ball posessions.
- Players with DRIBLLING attribute > 80 can only be tamed by players with TACKLING attribute at least 80. If you have opponent with DRIBBLING > 80 and SPEED > 80, you better put your best defenders to mark him closely or you can die trying with your best defending movements if you dont have good defenders.
- Be cautious when using RUN_CHANNELS as players will tend to go wide (left/right channels) and if you dont have fast (speedy) players with good crossing attributes this would go waste.
- Turn on all players name on 3D field so you will understand if your tactic is working or not.
- Every start of new season, player's form, rating and moral are drops (vacation). Any players forced played on field will not follow orders accurately, you need to set TRAINING CAMP at least 14 days and focus it on TEAM WORK to prepare your players to follow your tactical settings.
- FIFA Manager rules that player with great attributes will be as stupid as any poor players if he doesnt play regularly, losing form and by the time will also be losing his attributes, and losing market value.

Ok, thats all for essential things.

I have been enjoying FIFA Manager since 2005 and since then was immersed into the wonderful community of FIFA Manager. It was and still a wonderfull experience to be here with all virtual managers around the world. Knowing that FIFA Manager end it's life in 2014 edition make me really sad, not only because of losing a great game franchise but also losing a great community.

This ver 3.0 is the best I can do for FIFA Manager 2014 edition which also my possible last contribution into FIFA Manager community.

If you enjoy the patch please kindly share to all people around the world. FIFA Manager will shrink over time until maybe there will be no more FIFA Manager players in the world. Until then let's make the best out of it and let's be manager of FIFA Manager last edition !

As usual the patch is on my signature, it will provide the latest patch version.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Dieser Beitrag wurde von latifolia bearbeitet: 31. May 2014 - 22:22

#8 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 03. June 2014 - 12:15

FYI, version 4.0 is currently in-progress..

It was not planned to develop 4.0 but I got inputs / feedbacks to develop more on wing-play / full-back play and I think that would be a nice addition the the 3.0 patch. I mean time if anyone of you have time please kindly play with 3.0 version (link on my signature) and give me feedbacks before ver 4.0 released.

I'm planning to release it around June 14th.

Cheers

#9 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 05. June 2014 - 04:27

Wow I was wrong, the patch enhancement process is much faster than I have thought before. It is much easier if we know what we are really doing so we dont waste time doing unnecessary things. I got direct results for exactly what we want, so this is it.

Version 4.0 has been released.

Notable changes in ver 4.0:

[1] Enhanced teamwork build-up/passing.
[2] More variety on tactical outcomes against opponent tactics, especially with FREE_ROLE.

I think this version 4.0 is the one I want to play with everyday (and so gladly share it to the world) to get every little bits from FIFAM14 Last edition. Unless I'm changing my mind again I think this is my final contribution here, it's been a pleasure to have been with this community since 2005 (before this new site emerged in 2008).

As usual the patch is on my signature, it will provide the latest patch version.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

#10 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 19. June 2014 - 09:55

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 05. June 2014 - 04:27:

Wow I was wrong, the patch enhancement process is much faster than I have thought before. It is much easier if we know what we are really doing so we dont waste time doing unnecessary things. I got direct results for exactly what we want, so this is it.

Version 4.0 has been released.

Notable changes in ver 4.0:

[1] Enhanced teamwork build-up/passing.
[2] More variety on tactical outcomes against opponent tactics, especially with FREE_ROLE.

I think this version 4.0 is the one I want to play with everyday (and so gladly share it to the world) to get every little bits from FIFAM14 Last edition. Unless I'm changing my mind again I think this is my final contribution here, it's been a pleasure to have been with this community since 2005 (before this new site emerged in 2008).

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Hello, would like to play your GPP but I can't install it.(I'm not so good with computers).Can you make to install automatically, like other GPP ?More people will appreciate your work . Best regards, Cuchisan

#11 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 19. June 2014 - 11:55

Beitrag anzeigencuchisan sagte am 19. June 2014 - 09:55:

Hello, would like to play your GPP but I can't install it.(I'm not so good with computers).Can you make to install automatically, like other GPP ?More people will appreciate your work . Best regards, Cuchisan

Hello Cuchisan,

Actually the installation process is pretty straightforward, you just need to do few things :

[1] Make backup of your original config.big, here is how :

- Go to your FIFA Manager 14 installation folder, it is different for each person, but standard it will install in your Program Files folder or Origin game folder or any other custom installation folder.

- In that installation folder you will find a file named config.big, rename it into something like config.big.backup this to ensure you will get back your original configuration if something goes wrong (which is impossible if done right).

[2] Uncompressed the zip file you get from internet.

- If you dont have Winrar/Winzip it is good to install latest version from Winrar.com
- With Winrar/Winzip installed, in Windows Explorer, right click the Zip file and choose Extract to ..

[3] Get the content of the compressed file config.big.latifolia rename it into config.big

[4] Copy the renamed config.big from zip folder into your original FIFA Manager 14 installation folder.

[5] Play the game !

--
The installation process is not that complicated and manual process ensure that we know what we are doing so we understand what happened if something fails. If these processes packaged into automatic installation user will not know if the automatic installation contain virus or not so this is the safest way to install them, manually.

Please try step by step above and let me know if you need more help, I'll be glad to help you out.

Cheers,

Nugroho Latifolia

#12 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 20. June 2014 - 15:42

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 19. June 2014 - 11:55:

Hello Cuchisan,

Actually the installation process is pretty straightforward, you just need to do few things :

[1] Make backup of your original config.big, here is how :

- Go to your FIFA Manager 14 installation folder, it is different for each person, but standard it will install in your Program Files folder or Origin game folder or any other custom installation folder.

- In that installation folder you will find a file named config.big, rename it into something like config.big.backup this to ensure you will get back your original configuration if something goes wrong (which is impossible if done right).

[2] Uncompressed the zip file you get from internet.

- If you dont have Winrar/Winzip it is good to install latest version from Winrar.com
- With Winrar/Winzip installed, in Windows Explorer, right click the Zip file and choose Extract to ..

[3] Get the content of the compressed file config.big.latifolia rename it into config.big

[4] Copy the renamed config.big from zip folder into your original FIFA Manager 14 installation folder.

[5] Play the game !

--
The installation process is not that complicated and manual process ensure that we know what we are doing so we understand what happened if something fails. If these processes packaged into automatic installation user will not know if the automatic installation contain virus or not so this is the safest way to install them, manually.

Please try step by step above and let me know if you need more help, I'll be glad to help you out.

Cheers,

Nugroho Latifolia

Hi.I followed your instructions and hope it works.I will start a new game and what can I expect at the beginning to be sure its installed ?If I start with a poor team e.g. Portsmouth in League two with low TEAM-WORK and weak players or will work or its only for good teams? And witch playing system (4-4-2,4-2-1-2-1,4-2-3-1....) best suits your GPP ? Best regards, Cuchisan

#13 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 20. June 2014 - 19:50

Beitrag anzeigencuchisan sagte am 20. June 2014 - 15:42:

Hi.I followed your instructions and hope it works.I will start a new game and what can I expect at the beginning to be sure its installed ?If I start with a poor team e.g. Portsmouth in League two with low TEAM-WORK and weak players or will work or its only for good teams? And witch playing system (4-4-2,4-2-1-2-1,4-2-3-1....) best suits your GPP ? Best regards, Cuchisan

If it is installed properly, your 3D match game will never be the same again ;) , just make sure you are renaming the file correctly and put it in the right place.

The 3GPP will allow you to monitor the real attribute values of your players, that is every skill value of your player will be shown on the 3D field (the speed, the ball control, the tackling skill, etc). Even the form and fatigue values effect are shown so you know which player is not in good form and which playeris too unfit/fatigue to continue the game to prevent injuries.

It doesnt matter whether you start from top clubs or start from lower clubs, the only task the 3GPP do to your game is to show the real value and tactical settings of your team. You can be beaten by lower team or beat top team if you have right player in the right place and good tactical settings. Every tactical settings will be shown on 3D field, try play with HOLD_UP and FREE_ROLE to see if it's making differences to your pplayer performances.

The playing system ? 4-2-1-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-3 doesnt matter, it is you as the manager who responsible to manage your team, the 3GPP will assist you to understand your team better on 3D field and thus helping you to choose the right tactical settings to fight against your opponents, you might want to have 2-3 different tactical settings when fighting different opponents.

Let me know your experience B)

#14 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 21. June 2014 - 23:31

There were reports indicating some inappropriate fouls and cardings, source of problems have been identified. New patch will be provided within a day or two.

#15 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 25. June 2014 - 12:29

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 20. June 2014 - 19:50:

If it is installed properly, your 3D match game will never be the same again ;) , just make sure you are renaming the file correctly and put it in the right place.

The 3GPP will allow you to monitor the real attribute values of your players, that is every skill value of your player will be shown on the 3D field (the speed, the ball control, the tackling skill, etc). Even the form and fatigue values effect are shown so you know which player is not in good form and which playeris too unfit/fatigue to continue the game to prevent injuries.

It doesnt matter whether you start from top clubs or start from lower clubs, the only task the 3GPP do to your game is to show the real value and tactical settings of your team. You can be beaten by lower team or beat top team if you have right player in the right place and good tactical settings. Every tactical settings will be shown on 3D field, try play with HOLD_UP and FREE_ROLE to see if it's making differences to your pplayer performances.

The playing system ? 4-2-1-2, 4-4-2, 4-4-3 doesnt matter, it is you as the manager who responsible to manage your team, the 3GPP will assist you to understand your team better on 3D field and thus helping you to choose the right tactical settings to fight against your opponents, you might want to have 2-3 different tactical settings when fighting different opponents.

Let me know your experience B)

#16 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 25. June 2014 - 15:30

Hello,Latifolia. I am not sure that I installed properly because I don't understand what you mean by camera settings like FM08? Where ?And how help me 3Gpp ?..Assuming its correct, I start a new season with a low-medium team Millwall (England) and its not nice .First 10 matches I lost 6,3 draws and then i win 15 matches in a row with 9-1, 12-2, 8-3 ...including a win against Chelsea 8-2 witch is not realistic..I set wings attacks, but they attack only in center,,I an totally lost. [1] Can you tell me with which team you play and I will play with same team which will help me to learn how to play. Best regards, Cuchisan

#17 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 25. June 2014 - 19:27

Beitrag anzeigencuchisan sagte am 25. June 2014 - 15:30:

Hello,Latifolia. I am not sure that I installed properly because I don't understand what you mean by camera settings like FM08? Where ?And how help me 3Gpp ?..Assuming its correct, I start a new season with a low-medium team Millwall (England) and its not nice .First 10 matches I lost 6,3 draws and then i win 15 matches in a row with 9-1, 12-2, 8-3 ...including a win against Chelsea 8-2 witch is not realistic..I set wings attacks, but they attack only in center,,I an totally lost. [1] Can you tell me with which team you play and I will play with same team which will help me to learn how to play. Best regards, Cuchisan

Hi CHucisan, I dont know if you had installed it correctly or not but that doesnt matter.

A lot has changed since last version uploaded, tomorrow I'm going to release version 5 of the patch, so if you dont mind please wait and we will discuss the the last version instead. Approximately maximum 24 hours from now.

#18 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 26. June 2014 - 04:31

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 25. June 2014 - 19:27:

Hi CHucisan, I dont know if you had installed it correctly or not but that doesnt matter.

A lot has changed since last version uploaded, tomorrow I'm going to release version 5 of the patch, so if you dont mind please wait and we will discuss the the last version instead. Approximately maximum 24 hours from now.

Hello,Fantastic news ! I just wait.Please, can you make it run automatic ? Best regards, Cuchisan

#19 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 29. June 2014 - 13:11

Hi there,

I know it's been days since I promised to release the version 5 of the patch but I think I better cancelled/postponed it because I dont think what I made now is the best I could do for the patch and I myself dont feel comfortable playing with it, so why release something I dont even want to play with ?

Eventually the patch will be released but I cant promise when because I want it to be perfect and because I want to play it for years in the game like I do in FIFAM-08.

Please bear with me.

Cheers,

Nugroho Latifolia

Dieser Beitrag wurde von latifolia bearbeitet: 29. June 2014 - 13:12

#20 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 03. July 2014 - 08:51

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 29. June 2014 - 13:11:

Hi there,

I know it's been days since I promised to release the version 5 of the patch but I think I better cancelled/postponed it because I dont think what I made now is the best I could do for the patch and I myself dont feel comfortable playing with it, so why release something I dont even want to play with ?

Eventually the patch will be released but I cant promise when because I want it to be perfect and because I want to play it for years in the game like I do in FIFAM-08.

Please bear with me.

Cheers,
Hi,Latifolia
Nugroho Latifolia

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0