EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch LATIFOLIA FIFAM[13/14] 3D AI Patch

#21 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 04. July 2014 - 09:55

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 29. June 2014 - 13:11:

Hi there,

I know it's been days since I promised to release the version 5 of the patch but I think I better cancelled/postponed it because I dont think what I made now is the best I could do for the patch and I myself dont feel comfortable playing with it, so why release something I dont even want to play with ?

Eventually the patch will be released but I cant promise when because I want it to be perfect and because I want to play it for years in the game like I do in FIFAM-08.

Please bear with me.

Cheers,

Nugroho Latifolia

Hi, don't worry , take your time .I played 2 seasons and I love your gpp , especially counterattacks , but I have some comments .[1] The goalkeeper should be more aggressive [2] The defense is far to weak comparing with attack .The defenders are shy and hesitant when make tackling and the distance between DC and ST ( in MAN_MARKING) is to big.Also,sometimes DC don't respect the defense_line and stand in penalty area leaving huge gaps. [3] Build-up is to linear ( 95% in center even if is set to wings) need more diversity, should be more active on wings.Especially,personally I love to see crosses by-line and head goals.In 2 seasons I score only 2 head goals.( ST is target_man with 88 head accuracy) [4] The corner ... only one goal in 2 seasons! I hope my comments will help you to make a perfect GPP. Best regards, Cuchisan

#22 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3
  • Interests:Simulation & Management

Geschrieben 05. July 2014 - 17:03

Beitrag anzeigencuchisan sagte am 04. July 2014 - 09:55:

Hi, don't worry , take your time .I played 2 seasons and I love your gpp , especially counterattacks , but I have some comments .[1] The goalkeeper should be more aggressive [2] The defense is far to weak comparing with attack .The defenders are shy and hesitant when make tackling and the distance between DC and ST ( in MAN_MARKING) is to big.Also,sometimes DC don't respect the defense_line and stand in penalty area leaving huge gaps. [3] Build-up is to linear ( 95% in center even if is set to wings) need more diversity, should be more active on wings.Especially,personally I love to see crosses by-line and head goals.In 2 seasons I score only 2 head goals.( ST is target_man with 88 head accuracy) [4] The corner ... only one goal in 2 seasons! I hope my comments will help you to make a perfect GPP. Best regards, Cuchisan

Hi Chucisan, thanks for the feedback !

I'm releasing version 4.5 of the developed patch, it is not the final version (final is 5.0) but I think I should release it so people can try and give me further feedback before I made final changes into it. Regarding the MAN_MARKING, it should be better in version 4.5 but if it still doesnt work for you please check the FORWARD_RUN setting in individual orders they need to be adjusted along with defense_line adjustment.

I'm releasing th version 4.5 in few hours.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von latifolia bearbeitet: 05. July 2014 - 17:04

Let's Enjoy The Last Edition of FIFA Manager !

LATIFOLIA FIFAM [13/14] 3D AI Patch

#23 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 05. July 2014 - 17:15

Hi, I'm still developing the version 5.0 of the patch but I think it is good to release what I have been working on recently so people can give more feedbacks before the final version (5.0) released. I called this version 4.5

Notable changes in ver 4.5:

[1] Better build-up (mid-play, wing-play) depending on applied strategy.
[2] Better fouls and cardings.
[3] Better Goalkeeping

As usual the patch is on my signature, it will provide the latest patch version.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Dieser Beitrag wurde von latifolia bearbeitet: 05. July 2014 - 17:16

#24 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 04. August 2014 - 12:59

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 05. July 2014 - 17:15:

Hi, I'm still developing the version 5.0 of the patch but I think it is good to release what I have been working on recently so people can give more feedbacks before the final version (5.0) released. I called this version 4.5

[3] Better Goalkeeping

As usual the patch is on my signature, it will provide the latest patch version.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Hi,congratulation for your very good work till now.I have played with 2 teams 2 seasons each. It's better than version 4 but it's room for improve to be the best GPP ever.( I believe you are able to make it ).[1]The attack is still monotonous,central with goals scored almost all from outside penalty area .I would like to see more diversity : goals scored with head,and with volley from crossing .If I play with risky passing, I would like to see clever passing on running channels through defenders in deep , not only direct passing! Also a Target Man or an wing to pass in back for a teammate to shot and score,Also a little bit more dribbling. [2] Need to improve corners and free kicks , still no head goals!!! [3] The defence : need to improve Man-Marking(defenders to be close to opponent and following him in own half) and more sliding tackles.I hope my feedbacks will help you and also if you need more details about something please tell me. Best Regards, Cuchisan

#25 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 11. August 2014 - 12:28

Beitrag anzeigencuchisan sagte am 04. August 2014 - 12:59:

Hi,congratulation for your very good work till now.I have played with 2 teams 2 seasons each. It's better than version 4 but it's room for improve to be the best GPP ever.( I believe you are able to make it ).[1]The attack is still monotonous,central with goals scored almost all from outside penalty area .I would like to see more diversity : goals scored with head,and with volley from crossing .If I play with risky passing, I would like to see clever passing on running channels through defenders in deep , not only direct passing! Also a Target Man or an wing to pass in back for a teammate to shot and score,Also a little bit more dribbling. [2] Need to improve corners and free kicks , still no head goals!!! [3] The defence : need to improve Man-Marking(defenders to be close to opponent and following him in own half) and more sliding tackles.I hope my feedbacks will help you and also if you need more details about something please tell me. Best Regards, Cuchisan

Hi,Latifolia I continued to play another season and I can add to my previous reviews that are too many goals scored :around 200/season and my strikers are top scorers with 60/season. Also too many high scores like 8-6 , 7-6 almost every day ! which is unrealistic and boring . I hope to not upset you with my comments , I only want to help you to improve.(I have high expectation). Best regards, Cuchisan.

#26 Mitglied ist offline   cuchisan 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 02. September 2014 - 13:07

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 05. July 2014 - 17:15:

[3] Better Goalkeeping

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

Hi, any news ??? Best regards,Cuchisan

#27 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 24. May 2015 - 19:45

Greetings all,

Finally after 1 year, I managed to tinker again my 3D AI patch.

Few things to say about this 5.0 release :

Be careful with line-up selections. Certain playing style (holds-up, etc) can really make difference into the game. If you think something is strange about your team strategy, check individual player playing style.

Regards,
Nugroho Latifolia

#28 Mitglied ist offline   Vlerk2012 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 28. May 2015 - 13:01

Hello everyone .

I just want to say a quick hello, and will try your patch Latifola.
I don't play the game much but still do from time to time, about 6 months ago i collected some of my patches and started working on a Gpp.

Here is the result, i dont wan't to hijack your post but simply contribute and maybe there is something in there that can help.. compare option values etc.

To me this is clearly the best patch ive played, even the carding is good.. only thing is free kicks on goal, sometimes the are to fast and hit the wall.
I noticed players with low shot power doing nice curve ball free kicks, have not been able to find free kick settings that actually do something.

Greetings

I will try your Gpp and report back ;)

Here my patch :

http://speedy.sh/zMM...013-2014-3D.rar

VLERK 3d 2014
Eingefügtes Bild

#29 Mitglied ist offline   latifolia 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 28. May 2015 - 18:21

Beitrag anzeigenVlerk2012 sagte am 28. May 2015 - 13:01:

Hello everyone .

I just want to say a quick hello, and will try your patch Latifola.
I don't play the game much but still do from time to time, about 6 months ago i collected some of my patches and started working on a Gpp.

Here is the result, i dont wan't to hijack your post but simply contribute and maybe there is something in there that can help.. compare option values etc.

To me this is clearly the best patch ive played, even the carding is good.. only thing is free kicks on goal, sometimes the are to fast and hit the wall.
I noticed players with low shot power doing nice curve ball free kicks, have not been able to find free kick settings that actually do something.

Greetings

I will try your Gpp and report back ;)

Here my patch :

http://speedy.sh/zMM...013-2014-3D.rar

VLERK 3d 2014

Hei Vlerk ! Thanks for joining conversation and keep on contributing into this forum ;)

#30 Mitglied ist offline   Braderr69 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 06. July 2015 - 11:56

Beitrag anzeigenlatifolia sagte am 28. May 2015 - 18:21:

Hei Vlerk ! Thanks for joining conversation and keep on contributing into this forum ;)

Hello, I am new to this forum.
I see that you have been doing some great work in FIFA 14 - which is the last in the series and it makes me sad because I enjoy fifa manager more than football manager. I would like to keep playing this game. I need some help from you. Is it possible to add in game 3D faces from fifa 12 or fifa 13 or fifa 14 or even fifa 15 to the fifa manager 14?
I would be grateful to you forever if you help me understand how to insert faces from fifa series to fifa manager 14.

Do reply soon. Thanks in advance.
PS: I speak only english, I do not understand german. Even english is my second language.

Dieses Thema teilen:

• 2 Seiten +
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0