EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: I offer my help - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

I offer my help

#1 Mitglied ist offline   DanneBlyy 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 22. October 2013 - 10:33

Hello guys, im a rookie in all of this editing thing.

What i can offer is creating players, player portraits, city images, badges, stadium pictures.

This is the base knowledge i have and i use photoshop for it.

Im from Sweden and i put a good knowledge into Swedish teams if thats needed also.

Cheers. just send me a PM in english and i will answer

#2 Mitglied ist offline   cwcwla7 

• Managerlevel 2
  • Gruppe: User
  • Interests:Futebol! Tennis, Nautique, Trekking, VTT

Geschrieben 28. October 2013 - 08:31

Hello! Welcome then. But you are certainly not that much of a "rookie" if you are good at making the necessary graphics for the game. This takes skill, patience, ability.

Might I be able to make a request? It would be for club badges. Like that of the Allsvenskan, the Swedish first division. As you know, the game out of the box only includes a few of the very top Swedish club badges. The rest are the ugly generic ones. Might you have the badges (in the three different sizes) already for clubs like Mjällby AIF, Kalmar FF, Gefle IF, IFK Göteborg, Helsingborgs IF, IF Elfsborg Boras, and Djurgardens IF?

If so, that would be great. I think it would be a real service to offer badges for the Scandinavian clubs that get left out when EA / Bright Future construct the game and leave out the real first division club crests (badges) in Finland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

Thank you for considering it. And, again, welcome. By the way, get to know Horhgh who you will see posting in the Fan Sites section. He is with the group that keeps the French side of this game going. I think you'll find a good colleague in him. Their site also does a lot of portraits, stadium pictures, and badges.

"The Squadra Azzuri, well, is not doing so good. The EURO showed this as they did not have the little bit of luck that's needed. Squadra Italia, the national team, is like a cheese that has gone a little mouldy, a little smelly, discolored. But that does not mean it has gone bad. You see, when you have removed the mould, a delicacy emerges."

Marcello Lippi -- September 2008-- now manager of Guangzhou Evergrande Football Club in China -- Copa Mundial Campione 2006

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0