EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Various suggestions - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Various suggestions

#1 Mitglied ist offline   critias 

• Managerlevel 0
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 06. February 2010 - 23:31

1. Languages
I registered primarily for this one. After playing with Man Utd for a season or two, I accepted to coach Croatia's squad. After a while I received an e-mail from my assistant that I should learn the language (Croatian) so that the training can be more effective. Imagine my surprise (I'm a Serb). I mean, people from former Yugoslavia can understand each other almost perfectly, even though they are born in different countries. There is no language barrier between Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Slovenians, Montenegrin and Macedonians and anyone from those countries can confirm that. So, my suggestion is that if someone chooses Serbian as their native language, they automatically receive 13 points in Bosnian language knowledge, 12 points in Croatian language knowledge, 11 points in Macedonian language knowledge and 10 points in Slovenian language knowledge. Also, other language similarities might be found in Czech and Slovakian language and in the languages of the former USSR (Soviet Union) countries.
2. Misc
More national teams (like Serbia, which developers had left out even though Serbia qualified for the World Cup in South Africa 2010 and was the No. 1 in Group 7), more cars (I mean other brands, like BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Audi and such), more sponsors (real ones; those that are sponsors in real life, like Siemens, Gazprom, AIG, Pirelli and such), more interviews (higher variety of questions and more often), purchase licenses for major competitions (Champions League, Europa League), more types of buildings to build (no suggestions here - be creative). Oh, and add some golfing and sailing tournaments as a way to earn cash. If I think of anything else, I'll post.
Everything else is great - developers included option to "nationalize" a player, the basic level so level can't drop too much, despite the poor form (which was possible in TCM) and great music.

#2 Mitglied ist offline   critias 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 11. February 2010 - 02:56

Regarding languages, it might also be good to add an option which allows you to attend language schools, which speeds up the process of gaining language levels (and costs money) or attend your own language school, if your club owns one.

#3 Mitglied ist offline   dolphin-ssa 

• Managerlevel 1

Geschrieben 23. May 2010 - 04:37

You are absolutely right about languages. There is no real language barrier between Spanish and Portuguese either.

#4 Mitglied ist offline   critias 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 23. July 2010 - 17:17

Beitrag anzeigendolphin-ssa sagte am 23.05.2010 - 4:37:

You are absolutely right about languages. There is no real language barrier between Spanish and Portuguese either.

I appreciate the support ;)

#5 Mitglied ist offline   Astristul 

• Managerlevel 5
  • Interests:Football and Music!

Geschrieben 23. July 2010 - 18:07

Beitrag anzeigencritias sagte am 07.02.2010 - 1:31:

1. Languages
I registered primarily for this one. After playing with Man Utd for a season or two, I accepted to coach Croatia's squad. After a while I received an e-mail from my assistant that I should learn the language (Croatian) so that the training can be more effective. Imagine my surprise (I'm a Serb). I mean, people from former Yugoslavia can understand each other almost perfectly, even though they are born in different countries. There is no language barrier between Serbs, Croats, Bosniaks, Slovenians, Montenegrin and Macedonians and anyone from those countries can confirm that. So, my suggestion is that if someone chooses Serbian as their native language, they automatically receive 13 points in Bosnian language knowledge, 12 points in Croatian language knowledge, 11 points in Macedonian language knowledge and 10 points in Slovenian language knowledge. Also, other language similarities might be found in Czech and Slovakian language and in the languages of the former USSR (Soviet Union) countries.
2. Misc
More national teams (like Serbia, which developers had left out even though Serbia qualified for the World Cup in South Africa 2010 and was the No. 1 in Group 7), more cars (I mean other brands, like BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, Audi and such), more sponsors (real ones; those that are sponsors in real life, like Siemens, Gazprom, AIG, Pirelli and such), more interviews (higher variety of questions and more often), purchase licenses for major competitions (Champions League, Europa League), more types of buildings to build (no suggestions here - be creative). Oh, and add some golfing and sailing tournaments as a way to earn cash. If I think of anything else, I'll post.
Everything else is great - developers included option to "nationalize" a player, the basic level so level can't drop too much, despite the poor form (which was possible in TCM) and great music.

1. You're right!
2. For ALL of those you need a license and to buy a license you need money. I want to give only the example of Serbia's NT. You're right, you did qualify for the 2010 FIFA WC, but Serbia's NT isn't licensed like the Netherlands NT was until this year.

#6 Mitglied ist offline   123ricardo210 

• Managerlevel 0

Geschrieben 05. July 2012 - 16:31

i totally agree there are so much languages that are pretty much the same fo example afrikaans is 95% dutch words the only difference is a litle bit grammar
and in holland on school you learn the languages dutch german french and english so why isnt that in the game

Dieser Beitrag wurde von 123ricardo210 bearbeitet: 05. July 2012 - 16:33

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0