EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum: Help with replacing an aging team - EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 14 Forum

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich

Help with replacing an aging team I need young stars

#1 Mitglied ist offline   fulcrum689 

• Managerlevel 2
  • Gruppe: User

Geschrieben 05. September 2009 - 10:35

I need recommendations for future stars for my team. My teams international prestige is 13 after somehow getting to the Champions League Semi final (no cheating - just great fortune - I beat Inter Milan 5 -2 on aggregate). I have 10 players retiring at the end of the season. I have goalkeeper covered with two young Portuguese players from Sporting Lisbon and from another club.

My biggest concern is my midfield. My reserves are not yet good enough for the first team and I am losing nearly my whole midfield to retirements. Strikers is not a problem as I have 3 very young strikers.

I play in Lithuania. I reached the quarters of the UEFA Cup my first season and then the Champions League semis my second.

Funds is not a problem since my private investor keeps on giving me 120 million for some reason. :rolleyes: I am busy upgrading my basic level 1 youth camps to level 5 so it might take a while for good players to come out of them.

I need 2 AM's - one must be either a playmaker or busy, a new DM that is very good at winning the ball and a left midfielder. The rest can come from my reserve team.

#2 Mitglied ist offline   fulcrum689 

• Managerlevel 2

Geschrieben 05. September 2009 - 14:58

This topic can be locked. The game won. My fifa manager 08 corrupted my save game and the game refuses to load the save game now. ;)

#3 Mitglied ist offline   Astristul 

• Managerlevel 5
  • Interests:Football and Music!

Geschrieben 05. September 2009 - 15:54

I'm really sorry mate. I know how it is because I also experienced that kind of errors with a very good career played. This is very frustrating. ;)

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Joel N 

• Managerlevel 3

Geschrieben 05. September 2009 - 18:59

I've also experienced that.
I hate when that happen.
i agree it's very very fustrating
<div align='center'>Eingefügtes Bild</div>

Dieses Thema teilen:

Seite 1 von 1
  • Kein neues Thema möglich
  • Antworten nicht möglich